Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday: Burt's Baby Bee

As I have been talking about bedtime at the castle this week (there is one more post to go on this subject), I thought I would make my WFMW post fit in with the topic. I said on Monday, that we give the Princess a massage every night before bed. When we do, we use Burt's Bees, specifically Baby Bee Buttermilk Lotion. In fact, we use a lot of their products.
There are many reasons that I love the Burt's Bees products.
1. I know what I am reading on the ingredients list.
2. They are a trusted company with a great track record (from what I hear).
3. Their products smell yummy (unlike some of the natural lotions and other products).
4. The lotion is creamy and the perfect consistancy for a baby massage.
5. The cream is wonderful for healing dry skin and making it soft.
6. The Princess's skin feels so soft and smooth after I apply the lotion and for a long time afterwards.
7. My skin feels smooth and soft after I apply the lotion to the baby.
8. It's not too sticky (I have issues with sticky lotion).
9. The price is not too terrible (considering the cost of other natural lotions and products), and I can sometimes find it on sale or clearance. If you have never tried Burt's Bees, I suggest you go getcha some! (I'm just bragging on the product, I don't work for them or anything!)
And if you want to find some other great ideas head to Rocks in My Dryer for more WFMW!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I just heard that Burt's Bees was bought by Clorox. So keep an eye on that label.