Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Paper!

If you read my blog at all over the past few weeks, you know that my little Princess is not so into toys. But she loves office supplies and paper products. So this is what works for me this Wednesday. Paper!

Any kind really. Kleenex, napkins, actual pieces of paper, newspaper. This list goes on.

It keeps the Princess occupied and helps with her fine motor skills as she learns to tear it apart.

See, it even worked at her well baby visit!

For more Works for Me Wednesday tips, head to Rocks in My Dryer!

3 comments:

Heart of Wisdom said...

She is sooooo cute. Thanks for sharing.
Robin@heartofwisdom.com
http://www.heartofwisdom.com/heartathome/

Our Love Story said...

Okay, we have too much in common! :-) Evelyn just did this on Monday at her dr visit, too. I couldn't keep her from eating it though as everything goes straight into her mouth!

Allison said...

Same here! I have to be very careful around the house because if I turn my back and it is too quiet, Jacob is probably finding some paper to eat.