Friday, February 1, 2008

A Creative Grandpa-A Poop Story

A man I know relayed this story that I thought was ingenious, and very funny. We will call the man Mike because, well, that's his name. I'm sure you don't know him!

Mike's wife and daughter had gone shopping, leaving the young, diapered granddaughter with grandpa. Mike and little girl were having a fun day together when little girl had a rather large poop. In Mike's words from head to toe.


Not wanting to deal with the situation, Mike called his wife and daughter to find out how long they'd be. Sadly for Mike, they were still a half an hour from home. Mike knew he could not let little girl sit in the poop for that long.


Mike thought about the situation and the best way to deal with it. He finally sat the little girl in the bath tub and used the detatchable sprayer to wash her off.


Mike is probably not the first person to come up with this cleaning method, but I was pretty impressed.


Do you have a poop story to share. I would love to publish it here or link up to your blog. Please e-mail me at adventures in poop (at) live *dot* com.

No comments: