Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Free Money!

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange
I am so excited about this post. Let me tell you...

I have been seeing this RME thing for a while, and I just kind of passed it up. It didn't seem like something that was real. But then I started seeing people excepting RME as a form of payment.

So yesterday I was reading on someone's blog (don't remember where) that yesterday was the last day to get 25$ when you sign up for RME. I rushed to the website to sign up. After I did, NOTHING appeared in my account. No money. I was sad. It didn't work for me.

But then I saw the fine print "it may take up to 24 hours for your money to appear in your account." Or something to that effect. Sure enough, a few hours later I recieved an e-mail saying I had 25$ in my RME account.

Free money really Works for Me!!

It will work even more for me (and you too) if you click on my button in this post. If you sign up for RME through my button, I will get an additional 10$ and YOU will get 25$ in your RME account! They extended the deadline to May 15th!!!!!

What are you waiting for??? Click the button! Get Free Money!!! Then go to Rocks in My Dryer for more great Works For Me Wednesday tips!

1 comment:

Our Love Story said...

I signed up! Did you get your money? What websites accept this payment?

Amber