Thursday, February 21, 2008

Schlumpadinka!

Well, we have the crud at our house. The Princess is officially sick for the very first time. It started out with congestion, added a runny nose, then turned into a green, snotty nose (I know you're excited about the details.)! After the green stuff appeared, I made a phone call to the pediatrician. Although I'm not one to jump the gun on things, I was a little concerned that it might be an ear infection. Didn't want my Princess to suffer through one of those.


Thankfully she does not have an ear infection, and it was not in her chest. She just has a cold.


During our visit to the pediatrician, the Princess got weighed. I love finding out her weight, and as we did not have a 5 month appointment, I'm glad we got to find out at 5 1/2. Are you ready? 23 pounds and 8 ounces!


Oh yes! For those of you who do not personally know the Princess, you now know the truth: She's a biggin'!


So speaking of having the crud at our house...Yesterday's Oprah was shlumpadinka make-overs. Oprah's definition of a shlumpadinka is a woman who dresses like she has given up.


Today I am wearing: Maternity pants and the King's t-shirt!

Shlumpadinka, anyone?

No comments: