Saturday, February 23, 2008

Random Deals

As always, I like to join in the fun at Money Saving Mom for Super Savings Saturday. Sadly I do not have great pictures, but you can get the idea.


I killed at Walgreens with the Jane Makeup. In fact, I probably went a little overboard. But I am thinking with all my sisters and sisters-in-law, I can probably pass on the wealth. I love giving gifts.
CVS was kind of a bust for me this week. I did work a few deals. They had a deal of buy 30$ in certain products, get 15$ ECBs. This would have been great for diapers (Huggies were in the deal, and I have tons of Huggies coupons (I am passing them on to some friends.).), but I cloth diaper. I did use the deal to stock up on toilet paper (Cottonelle), but my coupons weren't that great. Also the monthly ECB items are out of stock at my CVS, and they have been for a while. I am hoping they will restock this week!

I did go back another time and get FREE Sunsilk conditioner and a hair serum. I also got the Move Free vitamins. They were B1G1 free, and I had 2 coupons for $5 off. The vitamins are normally 31.99 each, but I got them both for just over $20! This might seem frivolous, but the King has arthritis, and it might help him out.



Speaking of arthritis...I have great coupons for Joint Juice, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find it? It was supposed to be on sale at Target this week, but I went to two different Targets and...nope! Maybe they are just at Super Target? Anyone?

Kroger sent me some coupons this week! They were supposed to be targeted for my shopping needs, but there were a lot of coupons for things I never buy. However, they did send me a coupon for produce, which I do buy. A lot! So my Kroger trip was just produce and some dairy this week. I am pretty stocked up on everything!
I am hoping next week will be a good sale week. I love the challenge of couponing. I have heard a little about the Coupon Game or the Grocery Game. I am interested in seeing if that is worth the investment. Does anyone use this (these?) site(s)?

Check out Money Saving Mom for more great deals!

1 comment:

~Karen~ said...

I was wondering were the Kroger coupons sent to you in the mail or email? I'm trying to figure out how to get some too! Thanks! ~K~